The Woosper.com website is a service-based agency owned and operated by Woosper. Please read this document carefully before assessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
1. By accessing www.woosper.com, you accept all the terms and conditions mentioned below. However, if you disagree with these terms and conditions, you must not browse www.woosper.com.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age to use www.woosper.com. By using the website, you warrant us that you are 18 years old
4. The materials and information on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on www.woosper.com.
1. View pages from www.woosper.com in a web browser.
2. Download pages from www.woosper.com for caching in a web browser.
3. Print pages from www.woosper.com.
4. Use www.woosper.com services through a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
5. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials only for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is a grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under the license, you may NOT;
6. Modify or copy the material or information present on the website.
7. Use the material or information for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial) or save any material on your computer.
8. And you must not use www.woosper.com for any other purposes.
9. Attempt to break down or reverse engineer any software contained on Woosper’s website. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not modify or edit any material on www.woosper.com .
1. Republish material from www.woosper.com (Including republication on another website).
2. Sell, rent, or sub-license material from www.woosper.com.
3. Show any material from www.woosper.com in public.
4. Exploit material from www.woosper.com for a commercial purpose or.
5. Redistribute material from www.woosper.com
6. You may redistribute our press release and newsletter in print & electronic form to any person.
7. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
1. Woosper reserves the right to restrict access to areas of www.woosper.com, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. You must not circumvent or bypass any access restriction measures on www.woosper.com
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Woosper at any time. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded or printed materials (or information) in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
You must NOT:
1. Use www.woosper.com in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to www.woosper.com or impairment of the performance or accessibility of the website.
2. Use www.woosper.com in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent, harmful, or in connection with any illegal activity.
3. Use www.woosper.com to copy, store, host, send, transmit, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, rootkit, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other malicious computer software.
4. Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or concerning www.woosper.com without our express written consent.
5. Access or otherwise interact with www.woosper.com utilizing any robot, spider, or other automated means.
6. Use data collected from www.woosper.com for any direct marketing activity (including, without limitation, SMS marketing, email marketing, telemarketing & direct mailing).
7. You must not use data collected from www.woosper.com to contact individuals, companies, or other people or entities.
8. You must ensure that all the information you provide us, www.woosper.com, or in relation to www.woosper.com is accurate, current, complete, and non-misleading.
Woosper does not warrant or represent:
The completeness or accuracy of the information published on www.woosper.com. That the website or any service listed will remain available. That the material on www.woosper.com is up to date.
Woosper reserves the right to discontinue or alter any or all of www.woosper.comservices and to stop publishing www.woosper.com at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In no event shall Woosper be liable for any damages (damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising from the use of or inability to use the material or information on Woosper’s website.
Woosper has not received all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
1. Our principal place of business is in Mohali, India.
2. You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using the www.woosper.com contact form, by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at +1 (213) 533-0194.