Terms and Conditions
We welcome you to our website. If you surf this website and buy services/product, you agree to comply with and bound by the following term and conditions of use, which governs the relationship between you and business entity [Woosper].
The term, [Woosper], or “we,” “us,” and [Woosper] is referred to as the owner of the website registered at office address [Woosper, C-136, First-Floor, Phase 8, Industrial Area, Punjab 160071]. The term “you” refers to a user, visitor of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the below term and conditions.
- The content available on the website is for general information and use. We may keep the right to change without any notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provides any warranty/guarantee accuracy, timeline, performance, completeness, or any information provided by this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information on site may have inaccuracy/ error. We exclude any liability for any such error or
- The website content material is copyrighted to Woosper, Do not copy, rewrite, or reproduce it in any other form for your personal/ official use.
- The use of services/productsn this website is purely on your own risk, for which we shall not be responsible. It will be your liability to check that the services / packages, information meets to your need or not.
- Unauthorized use of his website would rise to serious claims for any damages that happen under the criminal offense.
Regardless of the place of venue, this contract was entered into in Mohali, India, and any dispute will be litigated or arbitrated in Mohali, India.
This agreement contained in this “Proposal” constitutes the sole agreement between Woosper and Client and its owners.
Any additional work not specified in the proposal will be estimated separately or would require an amendment to this proposal.
All the images/ content etc. has to be provided by the client. If in case, the client doesn’t provide us images/ content, we assume to use images from the Internet. We try best to use the royalty-free images, but once delivery is made, it’s the responsibility of the client to check and the work provided. In case if they feel something to change, you may write to us immediately to implement. Once the project/task has been delivered, Woosper doesn’t accept any liability of copyright infringement/trademark/performance or any legality raised for any reason. It is advisable to provide to text/images and other content at the time of contract to ensure the work is done as per the agreement and hassle-free for both of the parties.
In the event the fee payable by a client is tax-deductible at sources, a client should provide the TDS certificates to “Woosper.” The taxes would be charged separately for the professional services and will be quoted separated. The client shall pay any such charges in retrospective/non-retrospective mode.
In an event client terminates the contract during the course of development/progress phase, the payments made will not be refunded.
In case of any legal proceeding, the amount paid will not exceed the amount charged from the client.